24.09.-02.10.2022 - Wild Week
30.09.-02.10.2022 - Wild Weekend
Location: Winden am See, Austria
Week: Adults 560€, incl. food
Weekend: Adults 240€, incl. food
Become your wild, intrinsic self
Always the same thing in different packaging?
Your head is spinning thought loops and you somehow feel like you're in a dead end?
In your family or in your relationships, the same problems come up again and again, and even if you thought, it's clear, the next incident shows you that this is probably not the case?
Come into the forest and let go of everything else. Become your wild, intrinsic self. Or at least get to know him/her/them a little ;-).
Experience how living outside for more than a few hours affects you and your environment. Learn to express exactly what is going on inside of you right now. Whether you want to follow your enthusiasm and chase after a butterfly, finally become a kid again and play with your kids at eye level, stare into the fire all evening, or just yell at a tree.
By being outside and immersed in nature, you allow your body to feel alive. This brings you closer to your core, and reminds you what is really important to you.
What we will do depending on interest:
I have observed it over and over again with others and also with myself that when we take a step to the side and venture into the unknown, life gives us new experiences and perspectives so that we can shape and live our lives more and more according to our true needs and values. And especially the deep immersion experiences in nature enable us to hear our inner voice, our inner compass so we can follow our path.
We open all our senses and learn to respond both resiliently and flexibly to external changes in order to bring our valuable contribution to the world. In doing so, we enable a natural balance to be restored for all living beings.
This program is for you if...
- ... you like to be outside, and want to get to know the world around you better
- ... you want to experience adventures, and at the same time get to know yourself and everyone else better
- ... you are curious and open for things and experiences that are completely new to you
- ... you also like to spend time with children (your own or others)
This program is NOT for you if...
- ... you want to be entertained first and foremost, but are not open to really get involved yourself
- ... you do not want to leave your comfort zone
- ... you are not interested in a respectful relationship with animals and plants
- ... you prefer to do things on your own and don't like to get to know other people
Start is with arrival, camp set up and dinner.
End is around noon or early afternoon.
We will be in the forest of the Leithagebirge near Winden am See in Burgenland, Austria. Minimal primary infrastructure (compost toilets, water in troughs) will be provided.
Her life’s path first lead her to the field of IT security. What fascinated her most was finding out how systems work behind the curtain. Over time, the same fascination spread to different other aspects of life. Especially her training in Permaculture Design, Coaching, Training, Wilderness Paedagogy and Wilderness Trainer had a strong influence for her.
Currently, she’s fascinated by people, nature, and how everything is connected. She shares her journey to observe, get to know and understand herself and the world around her better on her blog follow your wild heart, as well as in her seminars and personal work.
Elisabeth Demeterchairwoman, seminar organization, guide, webpage
Aman is a Mechanical Engineer and a MBA with specialization in Sales & Marketing. He has served various well reputed organizations during this corporate tenure of over 20 years primarily in the field of Quality Management, Business Consulting and Training.
Over the last two decades, however, Aman has been working towards living a more blissful life. On his journey to understand the purpose of his life and achieve a state of persistent happiness, he slowly started feeling a shift in his thinking patterns, started questioning the reality he was living in and tried to understand the reason behind his and other people’s actions. So after a lot of experimentation & questioning the status quo, reading books, practicing meditation and working on his physical, mental & emotional wellbeing, he has finally reached a stage of Blissful Living.
Blissful Living is about
1. being physically, mentally & emotionally at your best
2. focusing on effective things rather than trying to be efficient
3. dealing with his adversaries with constraint
4. avoiding conflicts
5. inspiring others into actions
6. handling mundane subjects with creativity
7. turning ordinary moments into extraordinary ones
8. enjoying life to the fullest
9. being always present in the moment and happy
10. stretching your boundaries and do things you have never done before
And all this is possible without any revolution but through a gradual and natural way.
Sign up now!
Secure your spot at our Wild Week(end) and get to know your wild, intrinsic self.